Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-06-2009, 01:36 AM   #1
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Unable to add HTML files in 0.6.10

I can't add HTML files to an existing book entry. I select the line for the book, edit individual metadata, click the "+ book" icon, select an HTML file, and click "Open," and I'm returned to the metadata screen with no change to the number of formats shown. I'm on OSX 10.5. Is there something I'm missing, or is there a bug? I was able to bulk import html files with the first version I had (0.6.7 I think).

Anyone else seeing this problem?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:46 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Odd, can you open Console.app and post any messages that appear there when you try to import the HTML file.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2009, 11:17 AM   #3
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I think I'm seeing a similar problem in 0.6.11 using OS 10.4.11. I'll go open a ticket with a detailed description.

_____

Did it. Ticket #3420. Thanks!!!

(P.S. If there's any testing you want me to do, I read here daily. Pestering me in this thread would be very effective. Might not remember to check in @ your site, sorry).

Last edited by curtw; 09-06-2009 at 11:39 AM.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote