Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-07-2013, 06:24 AM   #1
Felicity Grope
Felicity Grope has read War And Peace ... all of itFelicity Grope has read War And Peace ... all of itFelicity Grope has read War And Peace ... all of itFelicity Grope has read War And Peace ... all of itFelicity Grope has read War And Peace ... all of itFelicity Grope has read War And Peace ... all of itFelicity Grope has read War And Peace ... all of itFelicity Grope has read War And Peace ... all of itFelicity Grope has read War And Peace ... all of itFelicity Grope has read War And Peace ... all of itFelicity Grope has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: iPad
The Book That’s Actually Much Filthier Than That Other Book You Were Looking For

Here I was, joining this forum thinking I might find some tips about publicising ebooks, when I spotted this excellent thread!

So, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Felicity and I’ve written a book called ‘The Book That’s Actually Much Filthier Than That Other Book You Were Looking For’.

Catchy title?

If I said my book is high class erotic, I’d be telling a lie. If I said it’s five short stories detailing my sexy adventures, I'd be closer to the truth but what kind of woman does that make me sound? It’s actually my erotic parody and I’d hope anybody that reads it will get more than a laugh for every cent or penny it is to buy. That’s at least 99 laughs in America, 75 laughs here in the UK.

I don’t know what the exchange rate of laughs are for other countries but I hope it would be pretty high.

Anyway, that’s my introduction. Hope my book cheers up anybody who reads it. I’ll now go and look around the rest of these forums.

Kisses!

[promotional links deleted - MODERAT0R]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-07-2013 at 06:33 AM.
Felicity Grope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:27 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Amazon US
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote