Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-11-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Question New Feature Request - Save Catalog Output Options

hi:

I would like to be able to know if it would be able to request to have an option added to Calibre that would allow a user to save catalog options, for say a list of 5 or so? I output several catalogs for different reasons, but unfortunately only the last one is saved, it would be nice to select them from a list and have the various options saved. Also, it would be nice to be able to sort the columns in different output orders. Perhaps I am missing something because once I export them to excel I usually delete the file in Calibre, if I keep this file can it be re-run to get the same results?? If so, then there would be no need to request the feature.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote