Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #1
DeannaSletten
Deanna Lynn Sletten
DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Free eBook for 24 Hours

Hi everyone,

I am offering a coupon code on my website for a free download of the Smashwords Edition of my book, Outlaw Heroes. Outlaw Heroes is a fiction adventure novel for kids ages 10 & up. If you'd like a free download of this book, visit my website - Deanna Lynn Sletten - pick up the code and download the book at Smashwords. The code is good until Monday, Dec. 5th in the evening - so run over there quick! Looking forward to seeing you all there.
DeannaSletten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:33 AM   #2
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeannaSletten View Post
Hi everyone,

I am offering a coupon code on my website for a free download of the Smashwords Edition of my book, Outlaw Heroes. Outlaw Heroes is a fiction adventure novel for kids ages 10 & up. If you'd like a free download of this book, visit my website - Deanna Lynn Sletten - pick up the code and download the book at Smashwords. The code is good until Monday, Dec. 5th in the evening - so run over there quick! Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Coupon doesnt work _ Think I'm in time ... it's 5 characters long but input only allows 4 characters ... Guess I'll have to Pay
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:52 PM   #3
DeannaSletten
Deanna Lynn Sletten
DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.DeannaSletten can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2960 View Post
Coupon doesnt work _ Think I'm in time ... it's 5 characters long but input only allows 4 characters ... Guess I'll have to Pay
Sorry the coupon code didn't work for you - it is the code I was given. Try again - I see that others are downloading the free book so it must be working.
DeannaSletten is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deanna lynn sletten, free ebook, free ebook download, outlaw heroes