Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-15-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
Bikemike
Connoisseur
Bikemike has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Bikemike has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Bikemike has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Bikemike has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Bikemike has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3
WiFi-problems in South-East-Asia

Was with my Kindle3 (only Wifi) in Bali. The attempt, me in open nets on the airports of Istanbul, Singapure, Djakarta and Denpasar failed to log in. Also hotels in Djakarta (passwortgeschützt - but password of the hotel available) and in open nets of hotels on Bali likewise failed. Indeed, he indicated the available nets wonderfully, however, with connecten the announcement came always: Kindle cannot combine with the well-chosen network. Merely at a hotel on Bali (openly) he connected fine. No notion why.

If somebody has an explanation or similar experiences. Then at home he has no problems. Firmware is the newest 3.1 on it.

Mike from Germany
Bikemike is offline   Reply With Quote