Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 12:31 PM   #76
donquijote
donquijote began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Thank you very much! Worked like a charm
Old 08-03-2017, 02:01 AM   #77
Manu92
Manu92 began at the beginning.

Hello,
My Kobo Glo HD is bricked after a FW upgrade. Can you please send the img file for the internal SD?

Thanks a lot for your help
Old 08-03-2017, 02:04 AM   #78
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 08-16-2017, 07:42 AM   #79
cylens
cylens began at the beginning.

Hello there,

I think the SD card in my Kobo Glo HD died (can't mount it anywhere). I've been looking for a downloadable image file and came across this forum/topic.

Would you please give me a link to a SD image?

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-16-2017, 07:59 AM   #80
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:06 AM   #81
cylens
cylens began at the beginning.

Thanks a lot!
Old 08-17-2017, 08:42 PM   #82
MilesD
MilesD began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo hd
Hi,
I'm working with xcsoar (navigation for gliding) on my glo hd. But something went terrible wrong.
Can you please give me a link to a SD image?

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-17-2017, 10:04 PM   #83
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-19-2017, 03:10 AM   #84
MilesD
MilesD began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo hd
You are my hero! Thanks!
Old 08-21-2017, 10:01 AM   #85
glowinginhd
glowinginhd began at the beginning.

Would love to get a copy of that image too. My Glo HD doesn't respond to anything anymore and the original SD card seems to be damaged
Old 08-21-2017, 10:16 AM   #86
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-21-2017, 04:59 PM   #87
Bags
Bags began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Hello everyone.
The glo HD of my wife doesn't start anymore. Is it possible to have the sd card image too ?
thanks
Old 08-21-2017, 05:39 PM   #88
MattWeiler
MattWeiler began at the beginning.

Hi,

Could somebody provide me with the image for the Kobo Glo HD?
My wife's reader stopped working and I'd like to try applying the stock image.

Basically, my wife plugged her eReader in to charge this morning, and this afternoon, it won't turn back on; it's just stuck at the powered off screen.

I opened it up and tested the battery which is showing 3.726V, so that looks ok.
I took the motherboard out and looked at the back-side.
The LEDs on the top and one of the sides are white in color while the LEDs on the bottom and the other side, are black in color.
I'm not sure if this means anything.

I tried doing a reset (pressing the reset button with a pin) but it does nothing.

Last edited by MattWeiler; 08-21-2017 at 06:33 PM.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:55 PM   #89
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Bags, MattWeiler: PM sent.
Old 08-23-2017, 03:09 PM   #90
Jumbo
Jumbo began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Kobo Glo Hd Bricked

I would greatly appreciate obtaining the firmware image file for a Kobo Glo Hd reader. Thanks in advance.
Closed Thread