Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 08-21-2021, 10:49 AM   #1
TheFatGuy
TheFatGuy began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue likebook p10
Problem with white front light likebook p10

Hello guys. I purchased the p10 2 days ago and today when i use this book to read in a dark room i just realize that when i turn on white front light at level 1, the light at bottom sweked to the rightside and the leftside quite darker. The problem solves when i adjust the brightness level at lv 7 but i has another problem. Particular a blur dark frame near 4 edges. So is this normal ỏ my device has manufacturer error. Hope you guys reply this. Thank you 😍.
TheFatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 11:56 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGuy View Post
Hello guys. I purchased the p10 2 days ago and today when i use this book to read in a dark room i just realize that when i turn on white front light at level 1, the light at bottom sweked to the rightside and the leftside quite darker. The problem solves when i adjust the brightness level at lv 7 but i has another problem. Particular a blur dark frame near 4 edges. So is this normal ỏ my device has manufacturer error. Hope you guys reply this. Thank you 😍.
I don't currently have my P10 on me, but as far as I can remember, mine doesn't have this appearance.
On the other hand, I only read in ambient light.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2021, 06:42 PM   #3
Onemack
Groupie
Onemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle P/W, Kobo Aura, Kobo Libre 2, Boyue likebook P10
You might try to see if you have the latest version. There was an update recently and if your unit has been sitting in a warehouse or shop for a while it might not have the latest software version.
Onemack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 09:29 PM   #4
TheFatGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
I don't currently have my P10 on me, but as far as I can remember, mine doesn't have this appearance.
On the other hand, I only read in ambient light.
Yes, my ambient light is normal too but the problem come from white light. So sad.
Old 08-21-2021, 09:31 PM   #5
TheFatGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onemack View Post
You might try to see if you have the latest version. There was an update recently and if your unit has been sitting in a warehouse or shop for a while it might not have the latest software version.
My device is running 3.1.1 firmwave and it is the lastest already. I also factory reset twice but condition doesnt get better.
Advert
Old 08-22-2021, 01:48 AM   #6
TheFatGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onemack View Post
My firmware is 3.1.1 and it may the lastest version. I also reset twice but it doesnt get better
Old 08-24-2021, 03:21 AM   #7
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGuy View Post
My firmware is 3.1.1 and it may the lastest version. I also reset twice but it doesnt get better
I am now at my P10 - it is completely evenly illuminated in the white area too.
I would claim it is defective.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote