Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-08-2019, 11:21 PM   #16
bonnerable
Connoisseur
bonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kobo Mini, Glo HD, Inkbook Prime HD, Kobo Libra
Is there a patch to make the auto adjust earlier? 9pm is the first possible choice, would like to set it at 7pm. Hope kobo changes their implementation, in my phone & pc the seting is to put the bedtime & wakeup time (which i usually set at 7am & 7pm).
bonnerable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 12:01 AM   #17
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnerable View Post
Is there a patch to make the auto adjust earlier? 9pm is the first possible choice, would like to set it at 7pm. Hope kobo changes their implementation, in my phone & pc the seting is to put the bedtime & wakeup time (which i usually set at 7am & 7pm).
There isn't one, you can request it over in the patch request thread. Though I don't know how possible it is.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 02:23 AM   #18
fendesa
Enthusiast
fendesa began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara
You don't need the patch, with the brightness function he calculates exactly 8 hours of sleep, for example, I usually set it at 9:00 PM and it starts to clear at 5:00 AM gradually. If you want a wider or narrower margin, then in that case you will need a patch.
fendesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 09:53 PM   #19
bonnerable
Connoisseur
bonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kobo Mini, Glo HD, Inkbook Prime HD, Kobo Libra
I just got a reply from the patch request thread and turns out there is one already for more time choices. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...05210&page=115
bonnerable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 05:57 PM   #20
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
I have the light set to a creamy warm-white since I got my KA1.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote