Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-31-2018, 09:01 AM   #1
Dei
Dei began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8 (2017)
Calibre and Kindle Fire HD 8

Hi everyone, on Apple MAC my Calibre doesn't see the connected Kindle Fire HD 8. Is there a system to solve it ?
Thanks in advance
I use calibre for a lot of years and I wish to run for the future
Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 09:23 AM   #2
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dei View Post
Hi everyone, on Apple MAC my Calibre doesn't see the connected Kindle Fire HD 8. Is there a system to solve it ?
That question appears to be unconnected to the topic of this thread, which is about Kindle for PC/Mac. There is a separate Devices subforum for questions about making calibre work with various devices.

Edit: I see that this question has been moved to the proper place.

Last edited by jhowell; 03-31-2018 at 10:28 AM.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2018, 10:16 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Dei, read this sticky post on how to proceed further.

My device is not detected by calibre

Moderator Notice
Moved to Calibre Devices forum.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 03-31-2018 at 10:19 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote