Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 12-12-2011, 09:45 AM   #1
SHADPUB
SHADPUB began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
ePub error when uploading to iBookstore HELP!

I have successfully published to the Amazon Network and I am a registered Content Producer for Apple. I have created ePub and Mobi files of the Book.* I have managed to deliver the file to Apple only to be presented with the following single ePub error.*

ERROR ITMS-9000: "toc.ncx(18): 'OEBPS/cover.html': referenced resource missing in the package" at Book (MZItmspBookPackage)

The cover.html file is in the ePub folder. The .ncx file does not have 18 lines and refers to the cover.html page without extra spaces or anomalies.

The file has passed the required ePub check, and works on my own an other iPads, but Apple states that even if it does it may return errors.

I have tried to mess with the code in Text Edit but it only returns separate errors and I am flying blind.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

shad
SHADPUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:12 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Give FlightCrew a try. It gives errors in a more understandable form.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert