Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 01-14-2020, 10:18 AM   #1
Si6_tw2
Si6_tw2 began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue likebook mars
Post Likebook Mars issue needing HELP

Hi! I left my likebook mars on while downloading a manga. When I woke up the battery was drained as expected but the device won't
turn on and won't even charge when plugged in. I already contacted some boyue support center and said it's likely a power IC problem. Can this be still fixed? Thanks in advance
Si6_tw2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 10:23 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Addict
ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: B Ares/Alita, OB Poke Pro, Tol Epos2/Shine3/Shine2/Page2, Sony PRST2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Si6_tw2 View Post
Hi! I left my likebook mars on while downloading a manga. When I woke up the battery was drained as expected but the device won't turn on and won't even charge when plugged in.
Where did you plug in?
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 10:28 AM   #3
Si6_tw2

Plugged it in the outlet
Old 01-14-2020, 10:35 AM   #4
ottischwenk
Addict
ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Quote:
Plugged it in the outlet
How long did you wait?Is the outlet OK?
Old 01-14-2020, 10:40 AM   #5
Si6_tw2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
How long did you wait?Is the outlet OK?
At first maybe at least 30 minutes but then I kept it plugged at least half the day but still no response
Old 01-14-2020, 11:00 AM   #6
ottischwenk
Addict

Quote:
At first maybe at least 30 minutes but then I kept it plugged at least half the day but still no response
Is the power adapter OK?
Old 01-14-2020, 11:03 AM   #7
Si6_tw2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
Is the power adapter OK?
Yes. Even tried another cable
Old 01-14-2020, 11:49 AM   #8
ottischwenk
Addict

Quote:
Yes. Even tried another cable
Then I cannot help you
Old 01-14-2020, 03:32 PM   #9
Jinz
Jinz began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars, Imcosys V6l, Trekstor Pyrus
A very good phone/notebook repairshop may be able to help you, but it's unlikely without the schematics. In the EU you always have two years of product warranty as well.
Jinz is offline   Reply With Quote