Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-27-2019, 12:34 PM   #31
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
Freehand drawing, done in the Pigment app on iPad Pro with Apple Pencil.
Oh my gosh, that is beautiful. Thank you for posting that.
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 12:42 PM   #32
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichobezoar View Post
Oh my gosh, that is beautiful. Thank you for posting that.
Thanks! Pigment is a great app, pretty high-end.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 02:18 PM   #33
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I drew this snowman last winter, freehand in Pigment.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CDFC8961-4EFA-406B-B50C-DFB92394BAFB.jpeg
Views:	243
Size:	773.1 KB
ID:	176002  
Old 12-30-2019, 05:45 PM   #34
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
I drew this snowman last winter, freehand in Pigment.
That's cute! I wish I had an iPad... I wonder if there's an android version of the Pigment app? *searching*

Update: My device isn't compatible with the new version. :l

Last edited by trichobezoar; 12-30-2019 at 05:57 PM.
Old 12-30-2019, 06:06 PM   #35
Deskisamess
Wizard

What version of Android does the app require? It's a very powerful app.
Old 12-30-2019, 08:03 PM   #36
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind

I don't know... This is an old school, android operating system (ROM). It's not a big deal; I have other apps I could use. *nodding*
Old 01-02-2020, 11:23 PM   #37
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind

[ delete ] [ delete ] [ delete ]

Last edited by trichobezoar; 01-04-2020 at 09:36 PM.
Old 01-10-2020, 03:29 AM   #38
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind

Look ahead. Look forward. Look beyond.

@};----
Old 02-07-2020, 06:26 PM   #39
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind

An Earnest Adventure

I've meandered much and traveled far;
A traveler of dark paths am I...
Now--time for the light.
If I could, only would use the tools
Laid at my feet EARNESTLY
As if time were of the essence.

(c) 2020, Carmen Hekawe Aguilar.
All rights reserved.

Tags