Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 08-21-2009, 11:16 PM   #1
erictai
erictai began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-700, EZ Reader, PRS-600, SmartQ 7
Chinese fonts

Hi,
I have a few Chinese Simplified fonts downloaded from a Hanlin forum directly to my /fonts/ directory, they all work great, then I discovered a sites loaded with ttf fonts, but this time, none of the fonts work, the screen of EZ Reader just flashing and going nowhere, I'd appreciate if someone can help me out.
Thanks
The site I get the fonts from:
http://www.sj00.com/soft/2/
erictai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:29 PM   #2
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
I am Business Development

Quote:
Originally Posted by erictai View Post
Hi,
I have a few Chinese Simplified fonts downloaded from a Hanlin forum directly to my /fonts/ directory, they all work great, then I discovered a sites loaded with ttf fonts, but this time, none of the fonts work, the screen of EZ Reader just flashing and going nowhere, I'd appreciate if someone can help me out.
Thanks
The site I get the fonts from:
http://www.sj00.com/soft/2/
Dear erictai:

Good question and I thank you for the comment. I really do not know why you had a problem.

Can I suggest emailing to: support@astak.com? They may be able to get you an answer. Wallcraft (moderator) also may be able to help here!!

I am as stumped as you are on this!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert