Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-10-2017, 09:10 PM   #1
jmmcg9
Zealot
jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmmcg9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, iPad Pro (12.9”), iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Mini 5, Forma
Paperwhite 3 "G090G1" with limited edition leather cover

My Paperwhite has been sold, no longer available. Thanks, Joe
I just upgraded to a Kindle Oasis, so I am selling my Kindle Paperwhite. I am asking $70 for the following:
Kindle Paperwhite, serial number starts with "G090G1". I purchased it directly from Amazon in June 2015 (Amazon's description: Kindle Paperwhite E-reader - Black, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers).
I am including the limited edition leather cover (currently sells for $59 for a new one). The cover is in good shape with some normal wear on the corners.
The Kindle is in excellent shape as it has been in the cover since day 1.
I will include shipping but only within the continental USA. I will only accept payment through PayPal.
I will also include the USB to micro cable, but not the plug that plugs into a wall socket.
G090G1 Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2015) WiFi PW3
Thanks! Joe
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0686.jpg
Views:	590
Size:	870.4 KB
ID:	154092   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0688.JPG
Views:	584
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	154093   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0691.JPG
Views:	544
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	154094   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0689.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	880.7 KB
ID:	154095   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0684.JPG
Views:	499
Size:	556.6 KB
ID:	154096  

Last edited by jmmcg9; 01-13-2017 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Item was sold.
jmmcg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:08 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2017, 11:11 AM   #3
thebestjeter
Addict
thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi and Kindle DX Graphite
I sent you a PM.
thebestjeter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
g090g1, kindle, limited edition leather, paperwhite