Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-24-2011, 09:40 PM   #1
CJWest
CJWest began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Free thriller (Kindle, Nook, Sony, PDF) The End of Marking Time

Since Christmas I've given away 2,000 copies of The End of Marking Time. Help me reach out and offer this book to 50,000 e-book readers this year. The book is available free at www.22wb.com.

(57) 5 star reviews can't all be wrong.

"... West has brilliantly portrayed a world gone crazy where the rule is there are no rules, or are they. Crime fiction meets science fiction in this awesome thriller." 10/10
--Book Bitch

"Powerful, thought provoking and massively entertaining...

I loved this book and the way it made me root for someone who I knew I shouldn't like." --CrimeSquad.com

Michael O’Connor is trapped in a Plexiglass cube facing a darkened window. He speaks to you as if you know him because he believes you’ve been watching him for months and are tasked with deciding his fate. The mystery of this book is not only who Michael thinks you are, but who is behind the window and what fate they will choose for Michael.

Please give it a try.

CJ
CJWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 04:17 AM   #2
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
I bought it at Amazon... Couldn't be bothered by sending out an email...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:18 AM   #3
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I tried to find it on the website linked but couldn't find it. I'll have to remember to purchase this when I get some extra cash. Sounds really cool.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:07 AM   #4
CJWest
CJWest began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks Lene. I hope you enjoy it.

@jhempel24, If you go to www.22wb.com, my name is printed in a very large font at the top left. Beneath my name, there is a red link that says "free e-book" Click it and you're there.

CJ
CJWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:23 AM   #5
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
DOH! Okay, thank you , email sent!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote