Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 08-10-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Another use for BeBook

Holy crap, I just realized one thing after I tested out the Mobipocket Reader.

Another good reason to have the BeBook is the ability to download your favorite RSS feeds, transfer them to your reader and have a blast reading the articles while on the go. Now there even seems to be even more reason to get RSS feeds

Has anyone used Mobipocket Reader to transfer RSS feeds to BeBook, as I don't have BeBook reader yet.
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
weateallthepies
Lord of the Pies
weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Sage, Onyx Boox Leaf 2, iPad Pro
I do something similar by using the tools at Feedbooks for pulling RSS feeds.

Helpfully the Guardian provides full text feeds for pretty much everything they do so I can have an entire newspaper each day by grabbing the feeds and chucking them on the BeBook.
weateallthepies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #3
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
I used it on Cybook and it was great, until I realized I didn't really need to read them on the go, as at home and at work I have access to the internet, so I can check directly on the computer instead.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:15 AM   #4
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Yes, but the less I need to look at the monitor the better. Its enough that I stare at monitor at work for 8 hours since I'm a programmer by profession.

Besides, having ebook while sitting in living room is lot more comfy than laptop. And my laptop's battery lasts for 45 minutes so no good.

By the way, does the Mobipocket Reader import the whole articles or just the headlines and portion of the article?
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote