Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 02-28-2017, 11:16 AM   #1
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
New company for audiobook subscriptions

I hope one or two of you find this newsworthy. There will soon be a new player in the monthly subscription plan market: Libro.fm. You can read the details here.

Quote:
On March 1, Libro.fm will begin offering audiobook memberships through more than 270 indie bookstore locations. Customers who sign up for membership will buy their first audiobook for $0.99 and will pay $14.99 each month thereafter for one audiobook per month.
I've used Libro occasionally if they have something for the right price. Their content levels and formatting seem to be on par with Downpour. In fact, I suspect they are partnered with Blackstone in an attempt to offer audiobook downloads through "indie" bookstores. For $0.99 the first month I might give it a try.

skinmaan
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote