Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 03-28-2009, 07:49 AM   #1
smithno
Groupie
smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, jetBook Lite, Kindle 3, Galaxy Note II
My EZ Reader wish list

I have had my EZ Reader since Christmas. Folders are the main reason it has become my go-to reader over my Sony 505. Of course, I would love to see big software enhancements, like searching, or being able to set a few formatting options, etc.

The one small feature that would make the EZ Reader just about perfect would be file delete! I like being able to delete a book from the reader when I finish it, without having to connect back up to a computer.
smithno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:13 AM   #2
leandroide
Zealot
leandroide has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Papyre 6.1 (Hanlin V3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithno View Post
I have had my EZ Reader since Christmas. Folders are the main reason it has become my go-to reader over my Sony 505. Of course, I would love to see big software enhancements, like searching, or being able to set a few formatting options, etc.

The one small feature that would make the EZ Reader just about perfect would be file delete! I like being able to delete a book from the reader when I finish it, without having to connect back up to a computer.
I have a Papyre 6.1 (a rebranded Hanlin V3, like Astak, LBook or BeBook), and there are several firmwares that introduce a little improvement compared to others.

For example, with the most recent lbook stable firmware you can delete books from the menu.

The firmware is here: http://lbook.com.ua/downloads/V3upda...2-20090227.rar
leandroide is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert