Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-17-2016, 10:00 AM   #1
poisonoushydra
poisonoushydra began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo (Android)
Unhappy Stock SD Image For N613

To whom it may concern,

Would someone be so kind as to send me a link to the Stock Nickel SD image for a Kobo Glo N613?

I have recently "upgraded" from Marek's V1 Android image to V2, and while I appreciate the added features I seem to have run into a number of additional bugs, making my Kobo pretty useless as a day to day reader.

I believe I have my original stock SD card at home somewhere, but would rather not have to wait until I return (and can find the time to dig through boxes to retrieve it).

Thanks in advance,
The Lernean Hydra.
poisonoushydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 07:37 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert