EBR
EBR began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semwize View Post

I even posted a screenshot for you, where I marked the number of words in red
wordcount=32009

9969 is what's on your link.

Corrected the post above, added the name of the dictionary and word count.
Great....spasibo! I think, you have already found the best one!
А жизнь то налаживается
For more precisely highlighting of Arabic words in the context for translation, I think there is a stylus will be needed. Shall try it. However not sure if the stylus will work for that purpose...?

From your link for different dict-s (I call it - diction-s paradise) I found some interesting options to Deu-Ru and also to Tr-Ru.
Deu-Ru: http://www.lingvodics.com/dics/details/3037/. (180.000 words?)
Deu-Ru: http://www.lingvodics.com/dics/details/3861/ (I have this as an app, very rich)
Tr-Ru: http://www.lingvodics.com/dics/details/207/ (21.414 words)
Tr-Ru: https://fb2lib.ru/zhivoy-yazyk/bolsh...usskiy-slovar/ (c.a. 200 T. words)

Do you think these or some of them were possible to convert for Kobo?
Прошу извинить за наглость
EBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 10:56 AM   #1052
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
@EBR
I'm sorry, but unfortunately your links are not working, since ftp ru-board R.I.P. in December last year (you can read about this sad fact on the forum itself).
The rest of the links for some reason do not work, and I will definitely not convert PDF and DjVu - it will take more than one month with proofreading.
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 11:53 AM   #1053
EBR

Quote:
@EBR
I'm sorry, but unfortunately your links are not working, since ftp ru-board R.I.P. in December last year (you can read about this sad fact on the forum itself).
The rest of the links for some reason do not work, and I will definitely not convert PDF and DjVu - it will take more than one month with proofreading.
Absolutely understandable. You have helped me already greatly!

What is the best format suitable for easy converting?
Just for future, if I find a good tr-ru one.

There is already a tr-en on the forum, but It is a big advantage to get the translation in context in the native tongue.

I'm endless grateful to you for the De and Ar diction-s!
Old 01-27-2022, 12:22 PM   #1054
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBR View Post
What is the best format suitable for easy converting?
https://github.com/ilius/pyglossary
Old 01-27-2022, 02:25 PM   #1055
Semwize
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBR View Post
Just for future, if I find a good tr-ru one.
dicthtml-ru-tr.zip
wordcount=17625

dicthtml-tr-ru.zip
wordcount=23744

Простите, а зачем вам столько галоперидола словарей? (с)
Old 01-27-2022, 04:57 PM   #1056
EBR

Quote:
Attachment 191924
wordcount=17625

Attachment 191925
wordcount=23744

Простите, а зачем вам столько галоперидола словарей? (с)
Ничего себе....их тоже сделали!
Установил, проверил. Работают исправно, жалко что мало слов. У Tr-Ru пообширней...а вот Ru-Tr совсем бедно. Видимо мало кто интересуется такими словарями, отсюда и их недоступность в таких форматах.

У меня первые ин.языки это англ. и немецкий. Вроде неплохо владею, но при чтении, например худ. лит., нет-нет встречаются незнакомые слова.
Решил еще пару восточных языков подучить, отсюда и весь сыр-бор

Недавно приобрел Kobo Sage, укомплектовываю, можно сказать достиг цели.
Вы здорово помогли! Большое спасибо!

Tags
kobo dictionaries