Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-25-2022, 06:41 PM   #1
axelonsword
axelonsword began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Poke 3 & Nova Air
Unhappy Reset only Library settings

i have a problem with the nova air, i made a big mistake in the library app: i disabled the touch interaction and hid the side menu, the only way to manage the library settings (when i am in any book), i tried to do swap from the edges but it doesn't work (because I disabled touch interaction) my only option before trying a hard reset of the device is to reset the library settings. does anyone know how i could do this?

for the
axelonsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 02:10 PM   #2
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
If you're rooted you can probably find the settings yourself.
Sorry, I've never even tested out the NeoReader or library so I don't know what the settings are.
It could be in /data/data/com.onyx.kreader/shared_prefs/com.onyx.kreader_preferences.xml
Mine is empty, yours may not be.
Code:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' standalone='yes' ?>
<map />

Last edited by Renate; 01-26-2022 at 02:14 PM.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 11:58 AM   #3
axelonsword
axelonsword began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Poke 3 & Nova Air
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
If you're rooted you can probably find the settings yourself.
Sorry, I've never even tested out the NeoReader or library so I don't know what the settings are.
It could be in /data/data/com.onyx.kreader/shared_prefs/com.onyx.kreader_preferences.xml
Mine is empty, yours may not be.
Code:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' standalone='yes' ?>
<map />
Resolved:
I was finally able to restore the library settings without having to reboot the device:
It is only to enter the settings menu then in device information, there select the neoreader V3.0 app, then storage & cache and clear storage, thanks for all
axelonsword is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
library issue, nova air