Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-09-2017, 03:18 AM   #1
s@chi
s@chi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
[Feature Request] Collection View mode

It's something like Kodi's Collection View(Movie Set) feature,
or something like iTunes Album View mode.

There're many books that have a many-volume like the complete works (of Shakespeare or any). Especially in the comic category, single book could have 100 more volumes.
Calibre is now showing those entire books as a flat library.
So...this feature would be much help for Library Management.

Sorry for my poor English.
And thanks for your awesome work, Calibre.
I hope that my English gets through to you.
s@chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 03:38 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Assuming all those books have the same tag or series or author. Simply click on that tag or series or author i the tag browser on the left and you will get a view with only the books in that collection.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 01:19 PM   #3
s@chi
s@chi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks for your quick reply.
Yes. When I click the series tag, Calibre shows the list of series.
But I feel it's a part of search function. My request is more about Grid interface.
...something like this ↓
ttp://imgur.com/a/oZU8w
s@chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 10:23 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I'm confused, clicking in the Tag browser works in the existing grid interface as well.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
feature request