Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 11-14-2013, 08:19 AM   #1
institute
Enthusiast
institute is on a distinguished road

Device: ipad
Upload from Marvin to Dropbox?

Is it possible to add books that are in Marvin to my Dropbox from within the app?
institute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:37 AM   #2
institute
Enthusiast

I ended up transferring files using the Marvin XD calibre plugin. Is there a tutorial on syncing between iPad and iPhone?
Advert
Old 11-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #3
Philantrop
Addict
Philantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindles (e-ink)
http://blog.marvinapp.com/post/61407972806
Philantrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #4
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Upload a book to Dropbox: http://blog.marvinapp.com/post/65817178828
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:50 PM   #5
institute
Enthusiast

Thanks for the directions, I overlooked the share menu. One thing, it appears that location sync doesn't sync the actual book files and that I need to make sure the same books are on each device. Is that correct?
Advert
Old 11-15-2013, 07:17 AM   #6
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
That's correct.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 05:18 AM   #7
institute
Enthusiast

Thanks.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:56 AM   #8
institute
Enthusiast

I think I have this all worked out now. The last piece of the puzzle was finding out how to use the "Polish" function in Calibre to embed metadata so that it stays with the book when I download it to Marvin from Dropbox (thanks for the tutorial on that Kris).