Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-02-2011, 04:38 AM   #16
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Just started this one...so far so good!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:44 PM   #17
JoelArnold
Fanatic
JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Just started this one...so far so good!
Good deal!
JoelArnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:45 AM   #18
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just finished, and enjoyed it!! I posted a review on all the sites, Amazon, B&N, Goodreads....all say the same thing. (Links to B&N review.)

The only thing I didn't like, and I mentioned this in the review is that there is no separation between scene/location changes within a chapter, so it got very confusing sometimes.

But other than that, it was great, and this is the kind of horror I enjoy!
Old 03-04-2011, 09:01 AM   #19
JoelArnold
Fanatic
JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Just finished, and enjoyed it!! I posted a review on all the sites, Amazon, B&N, Goodreads....all say the same thing. (Links to B&N review.)

The only thing I didn't like, and I mentioned this in the review is that there is no separation between scene/location changes within a chapter, so it got very confusing sometimes.

But other than that, it was great, and this is the kind of horror I enjoy!
Thanks! I'll have to check out that paragraph break thing. I'm guessing it had something to do with the Smashwords meat grinder (as they call it) - so I'll try to figure out why it does that. (The Kindle version came out fine.)

Anyway, I appreciate the feedback!
Joel
Old 03-04-2011, 11:57 PM   #20
jhempel24
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelArnold View Post
Thanks! I'll have to check out that paragraph break thing. I'm guessing it had something to do with the Smashwords meat grinder (as they call it)
You are probably right. I really can't stand Smashwords sometimes LOL.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:03 PM   #21
JoelArnold
Fanatic

Why now come on over and curl up with some heartfelt horror to spend your week with?

It's good for your soul.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:46 PM   #22
JoelArnold
Fanatic

Here's an interview I did at the blog Alive With Words.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:27 PM   #23
JoelArnold
Fanatic

Here's a review I got from the blog 'Just Nook It'.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:47 PM   #24
JoelArnold
Fanatic

Come on down and dip your paddle in the water. Just watch out for the leeches. They get big around these parts.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:10 PM   #25
JoelArnold
Fanatic

Northwoods Deep is featured on Ereader News Today - um - today. Come on over and check it out!
Old 05-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #26
JoelArnold
Fanatic

Ever get lost in the woods? Be wary of that kindly old man who 'just wants to help.'
Old 05-10-2011, 04:54 AM   #27
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
I'm reading this book at the moment... It's certainly frightening, but I love it... I have about 1/4 to go... Thanks..
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:10 AM   #28
JoelArnold
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
I'm reading this book at the moment... It's certainly frightening, but I love it... I have about 1/4 to go... Thanks..

Thank YOU, Lene! I appreciate that.
Joel
Old 05-20-2011, 12:55 PM   #29
JoelArnold
Fanatic

Come on over to Meyer's cabin! Knock on that old wooden door. Maybe he'll answer. Or maybe he's communing with Bakadewin - the entity beneath his cabin. In that case, I'd run far, far away.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:28 AM   #30
JoelArnold
Fanatic

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Tags
drm free, horror, minnesota, northwoods deep, suspense