Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-06-2017, 05:50 PM   #1
JollyRoger
Zealot
JollyRoger is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle
How to alter the margins on a Kindle

I used to be able to alter the margins on my Kindle using Calibre, but somewhere along the way I've lost how to do it. I've been through the menu cna can't find anything that rings a bell, does anyone know?
JollyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 06:25 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
The Kindle Collections plugin has a tool that can override the DEVICE margin (and others) limits (at least on a K4) I use 10, the smallest the device can set is 40
Note: do not try and change from the device (change fonts) after that or you will need to connect and set it again. The file must not be write protectes as the Kindle uses it for other things.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert