Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 08-13-2017, 06:34 PM   #1
Cthulhu4u
Cthulhu4u began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Books not deleting on kindle fire

Hi,

I have the new-ish Kindle fire, the one for $49 that OS 5 on it. Anyway, I can sideload my azw3 files just fine and they open and all is well. However, when I am done with one I select it and delete it goes away, but the file does not get erased from my books directory and when go back into my library it is there again. These are side-loaded books and aren't on the cloud. I can use a file manager to go into the actual book directory and delete it, but shouldn't the OS/app be doing that for me. If tried putting my books in the "Kindle", "Books" and "Documents" folders. They show up in my library from any of those directories, but don't get deleted from any of them unless I go in an manually do it.
Cthulhu4u is offline   Reply With Quote