Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-15-2018, 09:16 AM   #1
jeffrx
jeffrx began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle NT 4B
GMX problems.

I have been using Calibre for years. I decided to set up my new Kindle Paperwhite so that I could email books that I bought from outside Kindle/Amazon and I follwed the directions to set up GMX email as my gmail would not do this. Everything worked fine until yesterday, when I was notified that my GMX email was suspended due to "abuse". I only used it to transer ebooks that I own to my Kindle. Has anyone else had this issue?
jeffrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 12:01 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
All mail services try to detect spammers and block their accounts. Your account was likely mis-catgorized as a spammer, probably because if you use it only with calibre then it will have only sent mails and no received mails.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert