Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 07-01-2018, 04:00 PM   #271
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Version 1.0.126 New GUI Tool: Identifier Type Removal

Version 1.0.126 -2018-07-01 New GUI Tool: Identifier Type Removal for Selected Types and Selected Books.

See the attached.

DaltonST
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	js_remove_identifier_types_tool.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	978.1 KB
ID:	164797  
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:49 AM   #272
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Version 1.0.127 - Technical improvements and other changes

Version 1.0.127 -2018-07-03 Technical improvements and other changes.

DaltonST
Advert
Old 07-05-2018, 10:38 AM   #273
DaltonST
Deviser

Version 1.0.128 Copy Virtual Library from Source Library to Target Library

Version 1.0.128 -2018-07-05 New GUI Tool: Copy Virtual Library from Source Library to Target Library.

See the attached.

DaltonST
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	js_copy_virtual_libraries_to_target_library.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	827.1 KB
ID:	164888  
Old 07-07-2018, 12:38 PM   #274
Shasta_d
Shasta_d began at the beginning.

Device: ipod touch
Error that wasn't really an error....

Nevermind. I fiddled with things and the message is now gone. Still not sure how to make it sort two ways but the colors are fabulous!

Just installed most recent version of Calibre and updated plugin but I am getting this erron on Launch of Calibr every time:
calibre, version 3.27.1
JS+ GUI Tool: Tweak job_spy_default_output_format: Error in the Tweak 'job_spy_default_output_format' in Your Preferences > Tweaks > Plugin Tweaks.<br><br><b>Activated in JS but Tweak is missing.</b><br><br>You should recustomize Job Spy Tweaks and Preferences > Behavior for this GUI Tool before proceeding.

Or I could ready the message fully ... i haven't ever customized it well not knowingly as I couldn't figure out how to get it to do what I wanted and I haven't had time been able to find a dumbed down enough explanation so I just keep putting if off. Maybe now I'll have to or remove it. I got it so I could figure out how to sort multiple columns at the same time. like the most recent date and by author but for the life of me i don't know how to make it work that way.

Last edited by Shasta_d; 07-07-2018 at 01:08 PM. Reason: I failed rtfm 101?
Shasta_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 01:17 PM   #275
DaltonST
Deviser

See post #16, above: Version 1.0.124 - Miscellaneous enhancements.

Look at the attached picture of how it works, and what to do.

Your version of JS did not have those messages that explain exactly what to do.

Sorry about that.

Be sure to upgrade JS to the very latest version as soon as it becomes available.

DaltonST
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	js_tweaks_per_library_startup_messages_for_erroneous_customization_status.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	164924  

Last edited by DaltonST; 07-07-2018 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Added
Advert
Old 07-10-2018, 01:31 PM   #276
DaltonST
Deviser

Version 1.0.130 Technical changes to Custom User Category Tag Browser Icons

Version 1.0.130 -2018-07-10 Technical changes to Custom User Category Tag Browser Icons.
Old 07-14-2018, 03:54 PM   #277
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Hey there @DaltonST,

Any chance you can add side scroll bars on the drop down list for compressing libraries?

I have a lot of them that and need to be removed from the list, but I can't get to the bottom of it. Cuts off and I am unable to select yes or no.

Or at least let the arrows (at the top when you hover) work to move or compress the dropdown.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 04:29 PM   #278
DaltonST
Deviser

Good idea.
Old 07-15-2018, 09:51 AM   #279
DaltonST
Deviser

Version 1.0.131 Technical changes to Vacuum/Compress All Known metadata.db files

Version 1.0.131 -2018-07-15 Technical changes to Vacuum/Compress All Known metadata.db files.

See the attached.

DaltonST
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	js_vacuum_compress_all_known_libraries.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	165055  
Old 07-17-2018, 10:00 AM   #280
DaltonST
Deviser

Version 1.0.132 Technical changes to Custom User Category Tag Browser Icons

Version 1.0.132 -2018-07-17 Technical changes to Custom User Category Tag Browser Icons.

DaltonST
Old 07-25-2018, 10:16 PM   #281
glasnost
Connoisseur
glasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: PW3, Kobo Aura H2O
Tooltip change, or am I doing it wrong?

Hi,

First off - thank you for adding some truly incredible functionality to Calibre.

Code:
Calibre: 3.28.0 win64
Job Spy (JS+): 1.0.132
Would you clarify a few of your config tooltips? Either I'm doing it wrong (but not getting error messages), or calibre's custom column options have changed since you last updated the tooltips. Here's what confused me in the last section of configuration options:

1. Custom Column to update with the Original Title prior to scrubbing:
Quote:
This custom Column must be a 'Comments - Short Text Like a Title - Plain Text (Not HTML)' type of Custom Column
Same with Original Authors
There isn't a comments, short text like a title custom column option. Rather than using one of the pregenerated options, I went with:

Code:
Lookup name: orig_title
Column Heading: RawTitle
Column type: Long text, like comments, not shown in the Tag Browser
Description: JS+ Unscrubbed Title
Heading: No Heading
Interpret as: Plain Text

2. real authors:
Quote:
Specify the 'Text, Tag-Like, Ampersand-Separated People' Custom Column ...
There isn't an ampersand-separated option I can see, but if I create a column with:
Code:
Comma separated text, like tags, shown in the tag browser
✓ Contains Names
the type in the calibre add custom columns mentions ampersands

Suggestions:
If I'm not doing it wrong, changing the tooltips to reflect the language of calibre's custom column options might help others. So:

raw author, raw title:
Lookup name, heading, and description of user's choice;
Column type: Long text, like comments, not shown in the Tag Browser
Do not select names
Interpret as: Plain Text
real author:
Lookup name, heading, and description of user's choice;
Comma separated text, like tags, shown in the tag browser
✓ Contains Names

If I've screwed up my config, please let me know :-)

Thanks!
glasnost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 08:47 AM   #282
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

I use a new laptop with windows 10.

I copied the settings folder from the old laptop and even though I've placed checkmark in the box like your image in post #239 but it still adds cover to the folder.

I've also double checked that the library name is the same in the setting as on my laptop.

These are my tweaks for the plugin:

Code:
generate_cover_foot_font = None

job_spy_save_cover_separately = {'[WIP Crossovers]': 'False', '@ AO3 Arkiv': 'False', '[Crossovers]': 'False', '_ Incoming': 'False'}

generate_cover_title_font = None
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 09:14 AM   #283
DaltonST
Deviser

The Tweak format as stated in the ToolTips should be:

job_spy_save_cover_separately = {'CalibreJobSpyTest5': 'False', 'CalibreJobSpyTest4': 'False', 'CalibreJobSpyTest1': 'True', 'CalibreJobSpyTest3': 'False', 'CalibreJobSpyTest2': 'False'}

I have no idea why you put [] around your Library Names.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:15 AM   #284
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

They are included in the library's name.
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 09:26 AM   #285
DaltonST
Deviser

Try eliminating the "[]" in your Library Name for one of your Libraries, changing the Tweak for that Library, and seeing if it then works properly.

Tags
author aka, author pen name, colors, toolbag, toolbox, tools