Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-05-2015, 01:50 PM   #106
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, (PW) & PW2; Kobo H2O
Greying out buttons is not a KUAL feature, so, yup, not happening, probably a ghosting-related visual quirk.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2015, 11:35 AM   #107
pgfiore
Enthusiast
pgfiore began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
thank NiLuJe, said that... why I have no log document? ;-)
pgfiore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:38 AM   #108
baalajimaestro
Expecto Patronum!
baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(9017) 4GB, FW 5.7.4
Sirs,

I had Firewall with BBB Filter installed in KUAL but it blocks SSHD connections whenever I attempt an SSHD connection with KUAL Firewall switched on. I had to switch back to Factory Firewall and then Toggle SSHD off and then on, and poof, my SSHD works!

I had already faced this issue on 5.8.9.2 and now i'm on 5.7.4, here too i'm facing the same issue! Please help me by looking into this!
baalajimaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 01:13 PM   #109
knc1
Ex-Helpdesk Addict
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by baalajimaestro View Post
Sirs,

I had Firewall with BBB Filter installed in KUAL but it blocks SSHD connections whenever I attempt an SSHD connection with KUAL Firewall switched on. I had to switch back to Factory Firewall and then Toggle SSHD off and then on, and poof, my SSHD works!

I had already faced this issue on 5.8.9.2 and now i'm on 5.7.4, here too i'm facing the same issue! Please help me by looking into this!
I put the firewall rules that are used in visible USB storage for exactly reason such as this one.

Set the firewall to factory ;
Add a rule to accept incoming traffic on the ssh port of the Wifi interface ;
Set the firewall to BBB .

It has nothing to do with the firmware version you are running.
In fact, those rules will work on your PC or Router also (there is a thread here about that also).
knc1 is online now   Reply With Quote