Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-09-2019, 06:41 AM   #1
chongjasmine
Connoisseur
chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Tablet recommendations (Budget:US$150)

Hi, I will like some tablet recommendations. Budget is under $150.
Mainly, I want long battery life. And high external storage Micro-sd, 500gb.
Mainly used it to store and read ebooks.
I have about 400gb of ebooks. Hope to store it in the tablet and read it. I only use the tablet to read ebooks.
Thanks for your recommendations!

Likewise, if there is a ereader with high internal/external storage of 500gb, around my budget, feel free to recommend it as well!
chongjasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:56 AM   #2
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
Hi, I will like some tablet recommendations. Budget is under $150.
Mainly, I want long battery life. And high external storage Micro-sd, 500gb.
Mainly used it to store and read ebooks.
I have about 400gb of ebooks. Hope to store it in the tablet and read it. I only use the tablet to read ebooks.
Thanks for your recommendations!

Likewise, if there is a ereader with high internal/external storage of 500gb, around my budget, feel free to recommend it as well!
Are you in the U.S.?

Here's three options:

onn 8" Android Tablet - $64
Sold by Walmart, but very good reviews. The best screen and resolution of the cheapies I'm listing.

Lenovo Tab M7 - $60
Lenovo has made solid, inexpensive Android tablets for years.

Amazon Fire 7 - $50
A cheap Amazon tablet. Instead of running regular Android, they run their own version, Fire OS. I don't like mine at all. But many people here love them.

Those are just three cheap, but nice tablets that have SD card slots and could easily be used for reading.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert