Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-16-2019, 12:09 PM   #1
Paul5846
Paul5846 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
How do I load multiple books?

Hi Everyone,

I have looked all over but can't find a way to do is. One thread said to highlight multiple folders and select just one format, but that still only showed one book again. Is there an add on or different software that will upload multiple folders. I have over 300 ebooks and i don't want to upload each one individually. tia
Paul5846 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 01:43 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul5846 View Post
Hi Everyone,

I have looked all over but can't find a way to do is. One thread said to highlight multiple folders and select just one format, but that still only showed one book again. Is there an add on or different software that will upload multiple folders. I have over 300 ebooks and i don't want to upload each one individually. tia
I just use the third option on the Add Books selection dialog (use the down arrow on the Add Books icon) when I want to add multiple books from a single directory and it's subdirectories. See attached image.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	add_books_select_dialog.png
Views:	76
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	172967  
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-16-2019, 02:41 PM   #3
Paul5846
Paul5846 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch