Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-25-2022, 09:57 AM   #1
Tazzo
Tazzo began at the beginning.

Device: none
Journeys - Out of Body Experiences That Prove God Existss

Hello all

I am promoting this book on behalf of a friend who is not well. Reviews on Amazon much appreciated. The book is permafree and available from the links below;

Book Synopsis

A prophecy book like no other. In this book you will read how the author for the last forty years has been pulled from his body supernaturally to meet God The Father and also Jesus Christ. He has seen Jesus face to face numerous times, he saw the future world war three between the US and Russia from the great white throne room and was commanded to write what he saw. He also came face to face with the devil who threatened and attacked his family for writing his books. In the 1990's he was visited by an angel who told him the mark of the beast would be a microchip the size of a grain of rice which will taken in the right hand or forehead and will be connected to your bank account. The author warns never to take this mark, worship the beast or his image, as it will lead to eternal hell for however takes it. The greatest trick the devil pulled was to convince the world he does not exist, that he is some kind of cartoon character. But he is real, Jesus is real as is heaven and hell. A fantastic true story which has to be read.

Available for free from the bookstores below;

Amazon (USA) - https://www.amazon.com/Journeys-Body...t%2C439&sr=1-1

Amazon (UK) - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Journeys-Bo...al-text&sr=1-1

Universal link for Nook, Kobo, Apple, Scribd, etc) - https://books2read.com/u/bz1gkG

Google Books - https://play.google.com/store/books/...earch_viewport

Thanks
Tazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 10:55 AM   #2
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzo View Post
A fantastic true story which has to be read.
Fantastic? Sounds like it.

True? Cannot be verified.

Has to be read? Certainly not. Don't tell us what to do.
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 03:28 PM   #3
Tazzo
Tazzo began at the beginning.

Device: none
I apologize if my book synopsis comes across as a bit forceful, I really enjoyed the book and its only my opinion that it has to be read.

With regards to it being verified as true or not, it can't be as with some religious books/testimonies you have to choose whether you believe it or not.

I believe the author.
Tazzo is offline   Reply With Quote