Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-27-2010, 01:17 AM   #1
robkroese
robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
THE FORCE IS MIDDLING for $1.99. Proceeds to charity [see post #2]

Hi folks,

I wanted to let you know that I've just released a new book, a collection of humorous essays entitled THE FORCE IS MIDDLING IN THIS ONE.

What happens to a kid who isn't quite good enough with the force to be a Jedi? What is it like to live in the worst city in the United States? If we aren't allowed to test shampoo on monkeys, how will we ever know if our monkeys are clean? The answers to these and other questions can be found in The Force is Middling in this One, a raucous romp through the mind of author, software developer and gopher exterminator Robert Kroese. Laboriously compiled from three years of blog posts from MattressPolice.com, this collection covers topics as varied as the Incredible Hulk, perpetual motion machines and Satanism, and is sure to keep you running back to the bathroom for more.

The Force is Middling in this One is only $1.99 for a limited time!

http://www.amazon.com/Force-Middling...0204496&sr=1-1

It's only available on Kindle (and in paperback) right now; I'm working on getting it uploaded to Smashwords. (Having some trouble getting it down to 5MB).

Robert Kroese, author of Mercury Falls and The Force is Middling in this One
robkroese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:17 PM   #2
robkroese
robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.robkroese can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
THE FORCE IS MIDDLING for $1.99. Proceeds to charity.

I've just dropped the price of THE FORCE IS MIDDLING IN THIS ONE to $1.99 on Kindle. Additionally, I am giving all my proceeds from the book (Kindle and paperback) for the month of September to the Red Cross's flood relief efforts in Pakistan.

THE FORCE IS MIDDLING IN THIS ONE has so far received fifteen 5-star reviews and two 4-star reviews. As one reviewer states:

"Robert Kroese's writing has, rightfully so, been likened to the works of Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett, and Christopher Moore. But in his collection of essays, THE FORCE IS MIDDLING IN THIS ONE, Kroese's prose ranges between the anecdotal genius of David Sedaris and the whimsical panache of Steve Martin. I highly recommend this book."

(I was unable to get the formatting right for Smashwords, so this book is only available on Kindle. Sorry!)

Robert Kroese,
Author of THE FORCE IS MIDDLING IN THIS ONE and MERCURY FALLS.
robkroese is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cheap, funny, humor