Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-26-2010, 08:19 AM   #16
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Not that I've tried these, but may I ask what the time scale is for the issue of book 3?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 08:28 AM   #17
dlmartin6
Debra L Martin
dlmartin6 doesn't litterdlmartin6 doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Hi,

Both Dave and I have agreed to take a bit of a break from the Otharia books. We are currently writing a fantasy that we hope to finish by next summer.

Book 3 - "King's last Word" is going to be the ultimate epic battle of the trilogy and as such, we don't won't to rush it so I would guess that book 3 won't be out until 2012. Of course, if we find that our fans are clamoring for book 3, we can always put the fantasy aside and finish it. I know myself, that I like to see a trilogy completely written before I take it on, but I had no idea before we started writing the books, how much emotional energy you expend on these. Book 3 is outlined already so it's really a matter of demand at this point.

Thanks for asking,

Deb
dlmartin6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 08:40 AM   #18
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Thanks Deb . Something to look forward to ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:56 AM   #19
dlmartin6
Debra L Martin

October SALE:

"Quest for Nobility" is now on sale for $.99 at Amazon and Smashwords. Links are in my signature.

"The Right Path" [novelette - 12K words] has just been awarded a 4star review by best-selling author Rebecca Forster.
Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003FGWUWC and Smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/12404
Old 10-30-2010, 07:27 AM   #20
dlmartin6
Debra L Martin

Amazon has put "Quest for Nobility" on sale for .99 - not sure how long that's going last. So, if you've been on the fence about picking up a copy, now is time before the price goes back to $2.99.

The book has also picked up 2 awesome 4 star reviews from Robert Duperre and Richard Jackson.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:23 AM   #21
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I love the cover for The Right Path.
It really caught my eye, I may have to check it out.
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:10 AM   #22
dlmartin6
Debra L Martin

Thanks William. The cover was designed by Ronnell Porter.

I hope you enjoy the story!

Tags
action adventure, portals, science fiction, telekinetics, telepathy