Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-01-2007, 03:16 AM   #1
Trelligan
Trelligan began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3
New Member Trelligan

I am one of the horde waiting on my Bookeen Cybook Gen3. I signed up for email notice that it was ready, but never got one - and when I did check and order, there was a notice that delivery would not be until December sometime.

I hope to find lots of tips & tricks about formatting and organizing my extensive library with my new toy. Go Fictionwise! Go Baen!

Disclaimer: Fictionwise.com is a commercial site that sells ebooks in several formats. I have no business relationship with them other than being a satisfied customer for several years.
Baen Books has started a free ebook policy, where their authors are encouraged to let their older books go for free in several formats. CDs can be found in Baen Hardbacks, and you can shop online for the free books, adding them to a cart and downloading. I am also only a satisfied customer of Baen Books.
Trelligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 04:24 PM   #2
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
welcome to the site. Some good dicussions lie within....enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelligan View Post
I am one of the horde waiting on my Bookeen Cybook Gen3. I signed up for email notice that it was ready, but never got one - and when I did check and order, there was a notice that delivery would not be until December sometime.

I hope to find lots of tips & tricks about formatting and organizing my extensive library with my new toy. Go Fictionwise! Go Baen!

Disclaimer: Fictionwise.com is a commercial site that sells ebooks in several formats. I have no business relationship with them other than being a satisfied customer for several years.
Baen Books has started a free ebook policy, where their authors are encouraged to let their older books go for free in several formats. CDs can be found in Baen Hardbacks, and you can shop online for the free books, adding them to a cart and downloading. I am also only a satisfied customer of Baen Books.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2007, 05:35 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum.

Waiting for a Sony PRS-505
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote