Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM   #1
tuespetrus
tuespetrus began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello, this is Peter

I was born in 1980, in Hungary. I received my elementary education in a local Catholic school in my native city, Pécs, and continued my studies within the same city until I moved to Budapest. After a few years in the Hungarian capital, I decided to leave the country, and moved to Spain where I spent seven years of my life. I worked in tourism, but always felt that I was still seeking my way. After seven years, I moved to Mexico, and a year later, from Mexico to San Francisco, US. I spent three magnificent years in the Bay Area, where I worked as a Catholic music director in two different churches, and started college studies to obtain a degree in psychology. Recently, I moved to New England, and settled down. I am continuing my studies, and keep working as a director of music in a local church.

I started to write in Spain. I wrote several short essays on different topics until I gradually found my own style and voice. [Edited - MODERATOR]

I hope to keep writing more and better as I evolve with my psychological studies, and obtain more and more wisdom and experience in life.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-18-2016 at 08:26 AM.
tuespetrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 05:55 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
author, ebook, happiness, hello everyone, kindle