Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-20-2023, 05:05 PM   #16
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
I still have a Scribd account and as long as I'm not bingeing romances like they're going out of style (which I can't do anymore due to aging eyes, sigh) I haven't hit the volume limit at all anymore. Agreed its app is not that great, generally it works well enough but sometimes it randomly kicks you out of the book, takes a while to reload the book, or reduces the font size the default which is not suited to aging eyes) (this is on an aging iPad so some of it may be device limitations btw). But they have locked down their books pretty well, gotta give them that, and their collection of books is more extensive than Kindle Unlimited by far. One nice thing is that if you're part of a family where one of you likes audiobooks and one likes ebooks you can easily share the account.

Last edited by Joykins; 01-20-2023 at 05:08 PM.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, download, manage, scribd