Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-20-2007, 10:29 AM   #1
catman915
catman915 began at the beginning.

Can't highlight and copy text from a Plucker Document

I've installed plucker on my Palm tx per suggestions of some folks and It does what i want with one exception. I can't highlight text and copy it to be pasted in the notepad app. Can someone tell me if this is normal or am I doing something wrong. I played with it for quite a while and I don't see anything in the preferences menus that would allow it. On another unit I used ISILO and it was capable of copy/paste. Thanks
catman915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 11:36 AM   #2
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
I've never needed to do this, so I never tried until now.

But you are right. There is no option to select or copy text on the screen.

I think the only way is to do a View|Export to memo. Then you get the current screen (thereabouts) in a memo that you can select and copy from.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2007, 10:30 AM   #3
catman915
catman915 began at the beginning.

Thanks I'll try that.
catman915 is offline   Reply With Quote