Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-11-2006, 05:02 PM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
PC World one-year free subscription

All you have is to sign up for Lenovo's monthtly e-mail newsletter to receive a one-year free subscription of the PC World magazine.

http://www.pc.ibm.com/us/pcddm/mmprofile.html

Found it via Slickdeals.
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 06:26 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Word of caution: Any address or email address you provide will likely be bombarded with junk!

I subscribed to some magazines a while back with a special deal (not quite free) and it was a great deal, but I used a temporary email address, and I used the first name "BobMag" so I could id mail sent because of it. I still get lots of mail to BobMag! But it's nice to know where it came from!

Still sounds like a great deal though. And IBM/PC World might not be as brazen with your info. In fact, I might try this deal myself using the same method. Except I'd actually be interested in the newsletter also, so might use a more legitimate email address with it.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert