Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-19-2014, 04:51 PM   #1
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Asus Transformer Pad tf700t

This is a not a functioning unit. It won't turn on and I'm sure it will cost way too much to have someone look at it and repair it, so I'm selling this to anyone who wants to use it for parts. I'm going to try here before I put it on eBay. $50.00 or best offer. Free shipping. Please remember that you're buying this item as is and that it does not function. Thanks!

Last edited by faithbw; 06-20-2014 at 12:14 PM. Reason: typo
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote