Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-23-2017, 04:22 PM   #1
pozzo
pozzo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Greetings

Hi all, I've been looking in quite often and looking forward to participate. Great forum.
pozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 05:14 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi pozzo and welcome to MobileRead. How do you like your Kindle and what sort of books do you like to read on it?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 05:46 PM   #3
pozzo
pozzo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
HI MickyC Thanks for your reply. I love my Kindle and read all sorts of books on it. Free or cheap classics are a real favorite (e.g. Proust, Tolstoy, Voltaire); but I buy the occasional fully-priced, such as Nabokov, Paul Auster, Donald Barthelme; and any non-fiction topic that takes my interest at the time, such as, Biosphere, Editing, ebooks, quantum mechanics & string theory etc.)

I purchase a few physical books from Amazon from time to time as well, just to keep a feel for them. Currently reading Pynchon's 'Against the Day,' though print incredibly small and book huge and heavy to hold!
Very best to you.
pozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 06:22 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Be sure and post your reads in our Reading Recommendations section. I have gotten lots of great recommendations there!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote