Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 02-14-2010, 04:09 PM   #16
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thanks, Alex. I'll have to download it later and check it out again. Thanks for all your work and for sharing with us.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:29 AM   #17
alexdecampi
alexdecampi doesn't litteralexdecampi doesn't litter

Device: none

Valentine Episode 05 is out now for iPhone/iPad; for Kindle; for Android; and in one week, for ePub* and FOR WEB!

Get on board now; it all goes wild from here to Part One's thrilling, unbelievable climax in Episode 08!

(*i was ill over the weekend and unable to do the ePub conversions... sorry, will be done tomorrow!)

Last edited by alexdecampi; 04-07-2010 at 11:30 AM. Reason: can't type
alexdecampi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2010, 11:33 AM   #18
alexdecampi

Also, the sci-fi writer John Scalzi invited me to do a Big Idea over at his "Whatever" blog on Valentine; here it is! It gives a bit more detail on, well, the "big idea" behind the series.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:08 PM   #19
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Alex, I loved the background on Valentine and will be interested in the bound edition of 1-7.

Psst... Alex... I followed the link to John's site and found myself still reading it over an hour later. I have to admit, I am interested in his "Fuzzy Nation" when it ever comes out.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #20
alexdecampi

Heh, I should have put a warning on that link - BEWARE, CONTENTS VERY ADDICTIVE

The bound version will actually be episodes 01-08, and is coming out in October from Image Comics.
Advert
Old 04-07-2010, 03:15 PM   #21
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdecampi View Post
Get on board now; it all goes wild from here to Part One's thrilling, unbelievable climax in Episode 08!

(*i was ill over the weekend and unable to do the ePub conversions... sorry, will be done tomorrow!)
Wait... I just noticed that the climax is in episode 8, but the bound version is only 1-7?

I hope you are feeling better and no problem about the ePub, we'll wait.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:17 PM   #22
alexdecampi

As noted above, bound edition will be episodes 01-08 - when I gave the interview back in February, we hadn't fully paced out those episodes.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:29 PM   #23
dreams
It's about the umbrella

opps, sorry... I had that posting open, when I popped back over to "Whatever" and found myself sucked in again. By the time I posted you had answered my first one.

Thanks, looking forward to the bound and download episodes.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:03 PM   #24
alexdecampi

...Aaaand the ePubs for episode 05 are now up: http://www.valentinethecomic.com/epub

For those reading on their new iPads, do try Valentine on Comics by Comixology's iPad comics reader instead: http://tinyurl.com/BuyiPadComics

Tags
comic, deutsch, español, fantasy, français