Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-09-2012, 08:34 AM   #46
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
I'm getting the same error.
Same here...
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #47
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I still can't log in, darn it.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:29 AM   #48
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
^ They're probably working overtime to resolve the 'glitches' that occurred during the initial roll-out.

If it's not back up by the time your 3-day fulfillment period ends, a quick call to OverDrive technical support will fix it. They're amazingly cooperative and helpful, IMO.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:46 AM   #49
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, DianNC, I dod not think Overdrive could access an individual library's queue, even though that makes total sense now that I am thinking about it.

Last edited by xendula; 12-09-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:25 PM   #50
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

^ It's back up! Quick -- grab your book while you can!!!
Old 12-09-2012, 12:27 PM   #51
DianNC
Banned

Sort box is still broken
Old 12-09-2012, 12:30 PM   #52
xendula
eBookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
^ It's back up! Quick -- grab your book while you can!!!
I know, I just saw it and decided to be selfish and get my book before letting you guys know, in case it will be down again

Sooooo relieved!! I left a comment on their FB page about the new design, and also about it causing database issues and preventing user log-in, and right after I noticed it was back up, and the new design is gone.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:43 PM   #53
DianNC
Banned

Are you using the mobile version? The new design is still on the desktop version...unfortunately.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:17 PM   #54
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
While I was out at lunch and had access to wifi, I went to the library using my Sony PRS-T1. It did NOT have the new horrible thumbnail version - it still had the old list view. I hope it stays that way. Not counting on it, though
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:24 PM   #55
DianNC
Banned

^ That version also has a working sort box. On the new design, the sort feature is still not working...at all.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:16 PM   #56
xendula
eBookworm

Yes, I used my iPad to browse their site, but had the old design yesterday. Strange... can you guys access this link from your computer instead? What design do you see?

And while we are talking about Brooklyn, who else thinks the new 3M catalog and software are ridiculous?
Old 12-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #57
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
[QUOTE=xendula;2335547]Yes, I used my iPad to browse their site, but had the old design yesterday. Strange... can you guys access this link from your computer instead? What design do you see?

I tried your link from my PC and got the mobile site with the old list format.
After that, I found my library's mobile site, which has the list format (same thing I was looking at on my PRS-T1 earlier today).
I was able to access my account and check out a book from my wishlist. However, it would not let me actually download the book from My Items on Digital Loan onto my PC - I had to log into my account at the main library site and download from there.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:42 PM   #58
Dan23
Connoisseur
Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dan23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Paperwhite 6.8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
It's always been possible to do that from the Advanced Search. Perhaps you mean from the Home Page?
Oh, I never noticed it before in advanced search.
Dan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:55 AM   #59
DianNC
Banned

I'm beginning to think that BPL's recent down time was actually scheduled maintenance and not to fix the website problems that we've seen in the new design (the 'sort' feature is STILL not functional -- at least for me).

So, I'm mainly using xendula's alternate link for browsing on my PC since the sort box works fine there. I'm starting to wonder if OverDrive is even aware of the problem on the classic version, though.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:58 AM   #60
DianNC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
And while we are talking about Brooklyn, who else thinks the new 3M catalog and software are ridiculous?
I downloaded and installed it after I received BPL's email, but it failed to run properly on my first attempt, so I uninstalled and deleted.