Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-22-2009, 02:41 AM   #1
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Sync w/ PRS-700, not working?

I'm sorry if this has been covered already but I've looked through the various posts on this sub-forum and couldn't find what I was looking for.

My problem: supposedly Calibre knows how to sync with the reader so that there are no duplicate entries. However, that doesn't seem to be the case when I send item to reader. For instance, I have changed the metadata for "Pride and Prejudice" to have the tags "Classics, Literature". The original file in the reader didn't have one of the tags. When I send item to reader, the reader ends up having two "Pride and Prejudice". I should note that I'm sending to the SD memory card on the Sony reader.

Can anyone help?
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote