Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-18-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
DocHolliday2006
DocHolliday2006 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Arg - Can't find the ebook I need.

I'm heading to Indonesia and wanted to buy Lonely Planet Indonesia for the trip. However, I don't have room in my suitcase for it. I want to load it onto my ereader.

Amazon has the ebook: http://www.amazon.com/Lonely-Planet-...0125193&sr=8-1

But as I don't have the kindle, but instead the sony reader, I can't buy it from them.

Anyone know of a place that sells the ebook in epub so I can use it?

A google search turned up plenty of illegal download sites. I mean, come on publishing industry, I'm trying really hard to give you my money. Why is this so challenging?

Thanks.
DocHolliday2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:38 AM   #2
Clancy_s
Zealot
Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Have you tried Lonely Planet's own web-site? I've bought sections of the China guide from there. They were pdf, I didn't specifcially try for an epub.
Clancy_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2010, 09:47 PM   #3
DocHolliday2006
DocHolliday2006 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Got it. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clancy_s View Post
Have you tried Lonely Planet's own web-site? I've bought sections of the China guide from there. They were pdf, I didn't specifcially try for an epub.
DocHolliday2006 is offline   Reply With Quote