Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-22-2020, 05:43 PM   #16
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
I didn't get an email, I don't think, but got a notification from my phone app.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 07:20 PM   #17
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Simply the BEST deal around!

The savings is HUGE!

No email for me, but then I'm SPECIAL!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 6.14.55 PM.png
Views:	237
Size:	444.6 KB
ID:	179430   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 6.13.35 PM.png
Views:	232
Size:	268.9 KB
ID:	179431  
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2020, 05:24 PM   #18
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
I actually used my offer to get e-copies of a couple of paper books I already owned which, because they are fairly bulky bricks, I wasn't likely to start them soon (if ever). Applied the $5 towards a $10 book I was going to get anyway.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 09:47 PM   #19
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Here's the link, if needed: Spend $20, Get $5
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 11:52 AM   #20
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Simply the BEST deal around!

The savings is HUGE!

No email for me, but then I'm SPECIAL!
I didn't get an email, but by the time I noticed the banner at the top I'd already purchased $17 worth of books, so those got counted.

I'd glanced at the banner when clicking to another book. It disappeared from the next page. Backed up, and it wasn't there. I clicked around for a while on other books before finally seeing it pop up again.

Usually, I think the banners are stuck at the top. I guess we're playing hide-n-seek this weekend.
DuskyRose is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2020, 01:58 PM   #21
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
I didn't get an email, but by the time I noticed the banner at the top I'd already purchased $17 worth of books, so those got counted.

I'd glanced at the banner when clicking to another book. It disappeared from the next page. Backed up, and it wasn't there. I clicked around for a while on other books before finally seeing it pop up again.

Usually, I think the banners are stuck at the top. I guess we're playing hide-n-seek this weekend.
Maybe someone should just post a handy link...
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote