Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2020, 07:55 PM   #1
lisainIL
lisainIL actually enjoys Vogon poetry.lisainIL actually enjoys Vogon poetry.lisainIL actually enjoys Vogon poetry.lisainIL actually enjoys Vogon poetry.lisainIL actually enjoys Vogon poetry.lisainIL actually enjoys Vogon poetry.lisainIL actually enjoys Vogon poetry.lisainIL actually enjoys Vogon poetry.lisainIL actually enjoys Vogon poetry.lisainIL actually enjoys Vogon poetry.lisainIL actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Issues removing DRM on Big Sur & Calibre DeDRM Kindle for Mac

Hello...
I just got a Mac mini M1 running Big Sur. I attempted to create the same setup that I had on my MacBook Pro running Catalina:
Kindle for Mac 1.26.1
deDRM 6.8
Calibre 4.23

I remembered to run:
chmod -x /Applications/Kindle.app/Contents/MacOS/renderer-test
right after installing Kindle for Mac and turned off auto-updates (but before registering and connecting it to my Amazon account).

DRMs won't remove on any book from my Amazon library. I've checked and double checked that Kindle for Mac has remained at version 1.26.1.

Has anyone had any luck with a Big Sur install? If so, what versions of the above are you running?
Old 11-20-2020, 08:30 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
You really need to take these questions to where you got the 'tools'.
MR policy is to NOT help with DRM removal (other that refer you to Alf)

Advert
Closed Thread

Tags
big sur, calibre, dedrm, mac os