Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-13-2018, 09:16 PM   #1
wjBLqf-_9
Enthusiast
wjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None
Calibre 64bit Feature Request

I wish that Calibre 64bit had an option to specify location(s) for all the various paths it will install to.

(or ideally a "portable version")

But since 64bit + Portable = whole separate complex thread... forget that!

I just want one Directory where all the important bits-and-parts-and-junk-and-stuff-and-etc are organized using sub directories.

Other software this will cause problems when users change.

But --> A) Calibre is a one user program + B) Calibre Content server will always be running so the one user will never logoff

Is this installation option a possibility?

///////////

I gripe after trying to upgrade my established Calibre 64bit server to the latest 3.32.0

And I 'm googling how to work around this "failed to load: Calibre-launcher.dll the specified module could not be found. (Error Code: 126)"

whiskey tango?

btw:
1) I am local admin
2) I am domain admin
3) this is Server2012R2
4) I always have to setup compatibility to "run as administrator" because of content server
5) running as administrator does not fix the problem

Anyways, my calibre 64 bit system is fubar.

Thank GOSH for scheduled 4 hour backups of everything

..... time to revert and wait for my feature request :-)

/////////

unless someone has a fix?
wjBLqf-_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 05:25 AM   #2
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
I think this tread will be useful to you.
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert