Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 10-02-2015, 08:11 AM   #1
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Empty edit book window

Certainly, I oversaw something, but since Version 2.39 clicking the "edit book" tool, I see nothing else but what is shown in the attachment, i. e. an empty window. I tried it with various books, but it is always the same.
I'm under Windows 10, 32-bit.

Help very much appreciated!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Calibre screenshot.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	142519  
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 08:44 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonatus View Post
Certainly, I oversaw something, but since Version 2.39 clicking the "edit book" tool, I see nothing else but what is shown in the attachment, i. e. an empty window. I tried it with various books, but it is always the same.
I'm under Windows 10, 32-bit.

Help very much appreciated!
@Leonatus - you see to show the file browser and select a file to edit:-

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 2015_10_02 , 22_38_20.JPG
Views:	215
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	142521

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2015, 10:18 AM   #3
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

That was quick, indeed! Many thanks! I almost supposed something like that.

I'm here at a different place with another Computer, so I can only verify next week.
But I'm confident!
Old 10-02-2015, 10:24 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonatus View Post
That was quick, indeed! Many thanks! I almost supposed something like that.

I'm here at a different place with another Computer, so I can only verify next week.
But I'm confident!
Missing sections can almost always be restored from the View menu (tick). This is not just limited to Calibre
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 12:01 PM   #5
Leonatus
Wizard

Advert