Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-21-2010, 07:16 AM   #1
J.M. Pierce
Author of Failing Test
J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.J.M. Pierce is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle
Kindle Nation

Hello everyone,
I've been lurking and learning for a short while now and came across something that I thought was worth sharing. Maybe you already know about it, but I thought it was a pretty neat site. Here is the link:

http://kindlehomepage.blogspot.com/p...gain-book.html

It seems to be a cool place to locate free and cheap books. My TBR is already overflowing, but I just can't resist!!!!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend. Take care!

J.M.

Last edited by J.M. Pierce; 08-22-2010 at 11:15 AM.
J.M. Pierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:22 AM   #2
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
I subscribe to this blog on my Kindle. It's very good.
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2010, 01:25 PM   #3
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
It's actually got my book featured on the main page today. It's a great place to find cheap and free books. Definitely something every kindle owner should know about. Come check it out!

http://kindlehomepage.blogspot.com/

Last edited by foreverjuly; 08-21-2010 at 01:49 PM.
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 02:32 PM   #4
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
It's increasing in popularity, and I check their website daily. A lot of good finds there.
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote